(Just noticed I have been numbering everything lately. I must miss school and to-do lists.)
1. I used to be realy into triathlon.
In high school, I went to age group nationals in duathlon. I technically got 2nd but I’m pretty sure there were only 3 people in my age group. Oh well! And my freshman year of college I went to collegiate nationals with the UCSB tri team. It was an amazing experience, but now I focus the majority of my time and energy on other things.
This is when I was 16… hence, the tacky belly ring.
2. I went to Cuba last summer with my boyfriend.
3. I went sky diving in New Zealand.
I loved it so much that I hopped back in the plane and did it again. Cracckkk.
4. These are the books I have enjoyed the most this summer.
5. I cared way too much about how I looked in high school. Typical.
I wasted so much time doing my make up and hair and finding the perfect outfit and all that crap. It took a few years, but I am finally comfortable in my unfettered skin :).
6. I went to boarding school for a little while.
And hated it. There were so many rules, some logical and some inane. We weren’t allowed to have cars, so I parked mine at the Chili’s a mile away and ran through the woods to it daily to escape.
I lasted 3 months.
Me and Kate in the dorms staring at a bug on her pants from the infested hallway
7. I had a chub phase in elementary school. It builds character.