Four TV Shows I Watch
I’m not really into TV but whenever I have free time and TV sounds appealing, I watch it on my laptop.
1. House (I love him.)
2. Pretty Little Liars (it’s a secret, can ya keep it)
3. Modern Family
4. Americas Next Top Model
Four Things Iโm Passionate About
1. Making and maintaining meaningful friendships. (Say it 5 times fast!) But really, friends have always been my primary support system and source of joy. I cherish each and every one of them. ๐ (Keeping family relationships healthy and open is also important to me, but those are different in that you do not choose your family.)
2. Learning about the rest of the world and my roles within it. This is why I love reading and traveling. There are so many groups of people, issues, and histories that I do not know about. The more we learn about our past and present, the better we can dictate our actions for a better future.
3. Nutrition and delicious food. The fascinating properties in foods that can heal and protect our bodies really excites me. But on another level, I just love food, creating it, and eating it.
4. Being active. This just means doing things. Not necessarily working out, though I do love lifting weights, swimming, and running. I mean doing anything and everything that is not inside of your house. Going out dancing with your friends, going to a new restaurant in town, exploring the city, attending random festivals and events, and saying YES to invitations.
Four Words/Phrases I Use Too Much
Four Places Iโd Like To Go
Four Things I Did Yesterday
1. Went to my 8am class
2. Went to San Francisco for the day with Courtney
4. Went to the Embarcadero farmers market and then shopped for 5 hours, but only bought 1 shirt (on sale!)
Four Things Iโm Craving
1. To start reading my Systemic Physiology book. After this post… It is time.
2. Apple Cinnamon Tea with cream
3. Leave the house and do something… Trader Joes? Yes.
4. Something cold, sweet, and creamy. What’s new? (Nothing.)
Four Things Iโve Learned From The Past
1. Go with the friggin’ flow.
2. Stay true to yourself and others.
3. When you take the time to recognize something seemingly hidden about someone and let them know that you noticed, it makes them feel special and tends to brighten their day.
4. Everyone has their own problems and traits. If they do something to hurt you, don’t take it too personally. It’s their shiz, not yours.
Four Things I Love About Winter
1. Flavored coffee creamers (ONLY OCTOBER-DECEMBER) like peppermint mocha and pumpkin pie spice.
2. Pumpkin flavored everything.
3. The calm feeling of a chilly, rainy day and being content inside with a book and warm beverage.
4. Cute boots.
Four Newest Blogs Added To My Reader
Four Bloggers Iโm Passing This Along To
That took way too long. Sheesh! And your food for the day is…
Favorite Fallback Veggie Sandwich
2 slices whole grain toast, toasted
2-3 tbsp real cream cheese
2 tbsp white onion, chopped
1/4 cucumber, sliced
fresh ground sea salt